cryptoshitcompra.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/BTC-Plan-de–accion-contra-Coinbase-suscripcion-excesiva-a.jpg »alt =» BTC plan of, action against Coinbase, overwritten NFTs and others 101 news »class =» content-img »/> Source: Adobe / natanaelginting
Get your daily crypto and blockchain news roundup, analyzing the stories that go unnoticed in today’s crypto news .___
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey confirmed to investors that Bitcoin (BTC) will be an ‘important part’ of the company’s future as he sees opportunities to integrate cryptocurrency into existing products and services. He added that it could help the company move faster in terms of expanding its product, explaining that BTC is the “best candidate” to become the Internet’s “native currency.”
- BTC ATM Network Bitcoin Deposit Announced a partnership with Canadian convenience store Circle K in both Canada and the United States. Circle K will distribute Bitcoin ATMs in “thousands” of its stores, making it the first major retail chain to do so, they said.
- International Shareholder and Consumer Rights Litigation Company Scott + Scott Announced to have filed a class action lawsuit against the crypto platform Coinbase Global , some of its directors and officers and each of the venture capital firms that benefited from the offering direct from Coinbase in April 2021, accusing violations of the US Securities Law.According to the complaint, the registration statement and prospectus used to make the offering were false and misleading and anyone who purchased their shares is encouraged to contact the attorney’s office.
Read also AriseCoin CEO sentenced to five years in prison for Crypto program
- British artist Damien Hirst’s experimental non-fungible token (NFT) auction has been subscribed more than six times. by Heni artistic service activities . A total of 10,000 NFT paints are available, priced at $ 2,000 each.
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) said it will launch its pilot digital currency scheme by October 1, 2021, according to Gazzetta del Popolo. y added that the bank has been researching a central bank digital currency (CBDC) since 2017.
- Decentralized Financial Network (DeFi) Acala owns launch of Karura Swap , its new decentralized exchange (DEX), announced. DEX offers the ability to launch a trading pair in ‘Bootstrap’ cara, allowing a short warm-up period to encourage a group to achieve adequate liquidity while working to avoid market advance and manipulation.
- Cryptocurrency mining hardware maker Bitmain has announced a partnership with data center operator ENEGIX to host Antminer S19 Pro at its 180 MW facility. This ENEGIX data center is designed to house more than 50,000 state-of-the-art mining rigs.
- Massena, a New York City, USA, wants to impose a 90-day moratorium on new cryptocurrency mining operations to ensure local roadsides are not crammed with computer-laden trailers and containers so that the place is ‘presentable’. according to WWNYTV. Massena city supervisor Steve O’Shaughnessy said officials decided to draft new regulations for miners after noticing computer trailers on a main city street as 1,500 cryptocurrency mining facilities will be installed.
Also Read VeChain Targets China’s Billion Dollar Pet Food Market
Blockchain Block News
- Central Bank of Colombia , IDB Group , and Banco Davivienda She said who launched the pilot of Colombia’s first blockchain bond. bond will be issued, placed, traded and settled in blockchain technology through the use of smart contracts for the Colombian stock market.