In this article we are going to talk about Colossus Network (COLOSSUS) Token, an interesting project of the BSC network, that today on this website we are going to give you the information of its website in Spanish and we are going to explain how to buy this token and how to see its price in direct.
NOTICE IT IS SCAM, DO NOT BUY
What is Colossus Network?
Colossus Network is part of the Binance Smart Chain consortium of projects, united by the vision of cross-chain interoperability (cross communication) between blockchain networks and serve the purpose of a trustless and scalable global decentralized ecosystem for all businesses and consumers.
Colossus Network offers the world’s first customer relationship management (CRM) blockchain ecosystem on a decentralized data cloud (DDC) optimized for service data integration and data collaboration, built on the scalable platform. and heterogeneous of Binance Smart Chain.
This CDD enables stakeholders to own and manage their data with full custody, making it the first platform to give them 100% control over any data use or implementation.
Companies now have the opportunity to easily connect their existing applications and the power of contextually relevant data, insights, and predictive analytics in real time to power their value streams through DDC.
Colossus’ approach to business data bears similarities to the successful Snowflake cloud data platform by providing direct access to first-hand customer data. Colossus takes this new narrative one step further by anonymizing and encrypting (at the individual level) customer data via blockchain, which in turn can be exchanged with trading partners and analyzed in Colossus’ on-demand and open data marketplaces. .
Colossus makes data directly accessible in near real time by all business units, partners / vendors, and machine learning processes. This, in turn, enables secure and private data collaborations through the Colossus Open Data Marketplace (ODM), which is free from any traditional vendor lock-ups used by organizations like Salesforce, Oracle, and Adobe.
What is Colossus Decentralized Data Cloud?
Colossus DDC is an intelligent data warehousing tool that captures customer sessions in a comprehensive and secure customer journey, creating a source of truth that can be extracted, transformed, and loaded (ETL) into application-specific data views. .
Colossus DDC enables companies to start by establishing their own data ecosystems and source data strategies.
Colossus accomplishes this by providing full custody to stakeholders, in their ecosystems, giving them 100% control over who can control and use their data for what purpose in any particular context.
Multiple applications and use cases are built on top of DDC. For more extensive information on these functions, see question no. 5.
Why do companies need Colossus?
Colossus’ vision is to lead blockchain adoption for businesses by using their own customer data.
Colossus is the missing link for businesses to successfully pursue blockchain adoption. Colossus offers fully integrated data solutions, aligned with the SaaS platforms currently used in the CRM markets.
Colossus is implemented to provide immediate efficiency optimizations and cost savings in core business processes. Colossus’ plug-and-play onboarding process is designed for seamless deployment into existing enterprise systems, enhances the power of contextually relevant data insights and real-time predictive analytics to power business value streams through through the DDC.
Establish a secure cloud-based database of origin by using blockchain identity and data encryption to incorporate and segment individual consumer data.
Colossus implementation ignores traditional high start-up costs and setup time, while allowing companies the opportunity to go beyond their current data solutions with complete data ownership.
Why does the Colossus Network need a blockchain and what is it used for?
Blockchain application brings trust, responsibility and transparency to digital transactions. technology creates and maintains a cryptographically secure, shared and distributed ledger for transactions.
Colossus uses its blockchain technology for the following specific purposes:
- Colossus abstracts the identity of each user across all applications / sites through the use of a built-in blockchain wallet.
- If a person is signed, verified, and cryptographically encrypted, the source data will be stored and the initiation of a personalized, segmented customer journey will take place. Each user session will be locked on Interplanetary Linked Data (IPLD) in the IPFS data structure, subsequently the verifiable data hash will be locked on blockchain transactions. se data blocks cannot be influenced or changed, making each customer’s journey a reliable source of information.
- This process enables Colossus AI agents to optimize and automate smart user engagement decisions based on personalized data, including transfers of value such as discounts, coupons, and rewards that align with each individual’s customer journey. This leaves an immutable, reliable, and consistent paper trail for each individual, making it possible to apply and extend plug-and-play implementations and automated solutions, with minimal integrations rather than following the traditional layered approach. API to update critical and sensitive user attributes / status on legacy data systems of client companies.
- Data ownership is fully guaranteed for the application and users in Colossus DDC, as your data is stored fully encrypted and can only be accessed with application / user signatures.
How does Colossus Network support the evolution of NFTs?
Colossus Network will support NFTs (non-fungible tokens) that can represent sole or fractional ownership of digital or real-world assets for businesses and applications. DDC offers a set of plug-and-play utilities that can also be extended to any other NFT-compatible network.
Colossus uniquely captures critical event data related to the issuance, transfers, and access of such tokens, ensuring that NFT state changes are captured both on-chain and DDC, and both go through consensus of the network at the same time. This enables fully automated verifications and value transfer via smart contracts and workflow software to capture much more information and utility.
What is the idea behind Saas-Defi?
By connecting corporate cash flow and assets already on the Colossus SaaS platform with the rapidly growing DeFi landscape, Colossus SaaS-DeFi enables companies to better utilize their underserved capital, streamline their financial operations, and create experiences. frictionless payment for your customer base and take advantage of DeFi’s supercharged liquidity.
Colossus ecosystem will be packed with smart contracted jobs and services that developers, data scientists, and vendors will perform for enterprise SaaS customers seeking real-time predictive analytics and contextually relevant recommendations to acquire, retain, and monetize users in their ecosystem. Of applications.
Colossus ecosystem provides a SaaS-DeFi smart contracting platform that will allow network participants to easily mobilize financial assets and put them to work on decentralized finance instruments (DeFi). Rather than sideline this capital in the SaaS space due to inefficiency in payment and settlement mechanisms, companies will open up new revenue streams and provide a much-needed capital inflow to the DeFi space.
Colossus Network business
How does Colossus blockchain achieve enterprise adoption?
Enterprise adoption and decentralized blockchain networks have been seen as two opposing ideals, compounded by the trilemma of scaling, decentralization, and security. Colossus solves this paradox through a holistic, system-wide solution for scalability, interoperability, and seamless integration of the global application ecosystem in a decentralized economy powered by blockchain technology.
Colossus and its stakeholders are convinced that the path to mass adoption is through enterprise adoption. This will be achieved by working with successful companies that already have millions of loyal users. Colossus team developed a simple and straightforward SaaS solution to drive greater adoption through traditional sales and marketing practices.
What is the Colossus Network RoadMap for 2021?
Over the next 12 months, we will focus on the following:
- Complete initial listing
- It further expanded the team with high-quality innovators and developers.
- Alpha Mainnet launched in Q3 2021 to support upcoming business integrations
- Work with other BSC major projects to thoroughly test / prepare the mainnet and prepare for Binance Smart Chain operations.
- Complete 3+ additional integrations with top brands to create success case studies to accelerate content marketing and further inbound growth
- Launch of our NFT platform in the third quarter of 2021
- Reach $ 1M + in revenue and 2M monthly active users
- Launch Colossus Open Data Marketplace in Q4 2021 with real data and jobs to onboard 1,000+ developers
What is the business caral and tokenomics of Colossus Network?
Colossus SaaS integration partners, both internal and external, offer customized solutions for enterprise customers that leverage the Colossus Network blockchain infrastructure. To drive the economic value of the Colossus utility token, we charge a 1% tax for each transaction, which includes 20% of all Colossus SaaS fees used for network transactions, 20% will be allocated to the Colossus Open Data Marketplace for stimulate business-to-business activity. and data engineers, 55% of the 1% tax for each transaction added in the liquidity pool. developer team wallet used for additional operations contains 5% of Colossus utility tokens.
What is the total supply of Colossus Network?
Colossus Network Token total supply provided in the amount of 10,000,000,000,000,000 Colossus tokens.
Why would a company choose Colossus over traditional CRMs?
Traditional CRMs are outdated, expensive, and difficult to integrate with today’s AI and data-driven solutions. New data cloud solutions like Snowflake are disrupting these traditional CRMs by offering much more flexibility and faster integrations, for example, bringing near-real-time computing to highly dynamic and customizable data sets.
Colossus Decentralized Data Cloud facilitates plug-and-play client onboarding that leverages identity abstraction technology, achieving much sought-after GDPR and CCPA compliance for businesses by design.
Why would a company choose Colossus over Snowflake?
Similar to Snowflake, we are creating tools to extract and virtualize business data with near-real-time event sourcing in custom data sets for machine learning (ML), analytics, or partner integrations.
key differences between Colossus and Snowflake are:
- Colossus’ asymmetric data encryption enables any computing process, such as an artificial intelligence agent or a partner integration script, to dynamically receive signatures to access certain sets of customer data. This means that data can be securely shared in decentralized use cases, such as Colossus Open Data Marketplace (similar to Snowflake’s data marketplace, but not limited to a single provider).
- Colossus’ complete system is designed from the ground up to specifically focus on individual user data encryption, privacy compliance, and hyper-personalization, which is what traditional data lakes, data warehouses, and data warehouses are not designed for. CRM (including Snowflake).
How to buy Colossus Network (COLOSSUS) Token when it goes on the market?
Next we are going to provide you with a simple tutorial so that you can easily buy Colossus Network (COLOSSUS) Token.
- Well then I leave you a tutorial on how to buy it, you can buy it through Pancakeswap or poocoin.app, we will do it from pancakeswap and in case you don’t know, we need to have a portfolio either from trustwallet or metamask, in this case I I use metamask.
- Here you have a tutorial on how to create a portfolio in metamask:
Tutorial create metamask account
- Once we have our portfolio of metamask created, what we have to do is copy our address as indicated by the arrow and put it with the network of Binance Smart Chain.
- To put it with the Binance SmartChain network we have to do the following:
- Where it says “MAIN ETHERUM NETWORK” you give it and then you add “custom network” and you put the following:
Network name: Smart Chain New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/ ChainID: 56 Symbol: BNB Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
- n you have to copy the Metamask address and have it on that network.
FIRST STEP TO BUY Colossus Network (COLOSSUS) Token
- To buy Colossus Network (COLOSSUS) Token we are going to need BNB, which is the currency of binance, since this token works through its network. so the first thing will be to register here to enter binance and be able to buy BNB.
Next we have to go buy crypto and we have to select BNB to buy it, in this case I do it with Euros and with a debit or credit card.
- Once the bnb are bought, we go to our Binance wallet and we hit SPOT and we go down until we see BNB and we hit “Withdraw” or “Withdraw”.
- n on the next page that will come out, we have to paste our metamask address and put the BSC network and we would already have the BNB in our metamask portfolio.
SECOND STEP TO BUY Colossus Network (COLOSSUS) Token
- first thing will be to go to pancake swap: Pancake
- When we get to pancake swap we have to connect our metamask portfolio with the binance smart chain network and then put the Colossus Network (COLOSSUS) Token at the bottom, although it should automatically exit, if not, paste the following contract in the Token part:
In the following image I show you:
- Once the token is added, we simply have to put the amount of bnb that we want to exchange for Colossus Network (COLOSSUS) Token and that’s it, it would be bought and in our metamask portfolio.
PRICE Colossus Network (COLOSSUS) Token LIVE.
price of the token can be seen in the following link: Price
moreRead also SCAM GoFlux.io !! ALERT !! (FLUX) Token.