At 8:30 am ET on Friday, September 3, 2021. se are the main points to be expected from the report, compiled by Bloomberg:
- Change in non-farm payrolls: +725,000 expected and +943,000 in July
- Unemployment rate, August: 5.2% expected and 5.4% in July
- Average earnings per hour, month over month: 0.3% expected and 0.4% in July
- Average hourly earnings, year over year: 4.0% expected and 4.0% in July
Comments from JP Morgan (speaking to Yahoo Finance)
- If we were to go back to 100% normal school operations, we could be gaining something like 900,000 jobs in the education sector when that rebound occurs. We doubt we’ll get that full bounce, and we almost certainly won’t get it all in one month.
- So we think we could get a boost in the education sector of around 225,000 jobs this month. And our forecast for total payroll earnings this Friday is 625,000 jobs.
png »title =» »class =» cms-png img-responsive »alt =» At 8:30 am ET on Friday, September 3, 2021. se are the main points to expect from the report, compiled by Bloomberg: » />
Invest in yourself. See our forex education center.
moreRead also FX option expires on August 25 at 10:00 am New York Court