- You have to go to https://pandaex.org/#/pool or simply click on «Pool» on the APP tap
- Click on the “Add Liquidity” button.
- Select the tokens you want to add liquidity, inflow volume and click on the “Supply” button.
- Check the details and click the “Confirm delivery” button.
- Confirm the transaction in your wallet.
- Done! You can click “View on oktscan” to view the details of your transaction.
50% of the PND volume will be generated through liquidity mining, the mining pools will be chosen according to the development of the OKEx Chain at the time of the beginning of the genesis.
How to farm
- Go to the following page https://pandaex.org/#/farm
- Choose a farm you want to use. For example, we choose the group ETHK_OKT-LP.
- Click “Approve ETHK_OKT-LP” and confirm in your wallet.
- Click on “+”
- Enter the amount of LP tokens you want to deposit and click “Confirm”
- Congratulations! You are now cultivating PND.
PandaStarter is a token distribution platform. With secure smart contracts and friendly interfaces, it supports multi-asset trading and establishes connections with primary and secondary markets, making PandaStarter the best launch pad for DeFi projects on OKEx Chain.
PandaStarter provides a variety of token distribution methods. Projects can choose to sell their tokens through a single token, such as OKT and USDT, or through PandaSwap LP. And you can choose to take a variety of forms, such as whitelisting, proportional distribution after overcollection, and LBP.
Initial Dex Offerings, or IDOs, are tokens that represent any type of asset hosted on a decentralized exchange (DEX) – an IDO is when a project launches a token through a decentralized liquidity exchange. IDOs can be created for anything from cryptocurrencies to a real-world object. IDOs offer companies a tool to engage their communities in an economy that enriches their products and services while allowing them to make smart business decisions regarding their assets.
In the same way that traditional startups receive venture capital prior to launch, projects that issue initial DEX offerings receive financing from individual investors. Unlike an initial public offering, investors in initial dex offerings never own shares in the project.
OIDs have some benefits that can make them more attractive than ICOs and IEOs: immediate liquidity, immediate trading, and lower listing costs.
Initial Agricultural Offer, a new method for a project to launch a token through a decentralized liquidity exchange with LP tokens.
project gets the OKT, PandaSwap burns the PND, the users get the tokens.
With the help of IFO, users can participate in ‘presales’ hosted through DEX to obtain tokens before listing on the respective exchanges. IFO process benefits both the new projects, PandaSwap, and its users; IFO allocates agricultural rewards to users and, at the same time, provides new projects with an incentivized liquidity pool. This system allows generating sustainable returns for users and creates initial liquidity for the respective token. In addition to this, half of the funds raised are burned in the PND if the sale is completed.
- Whitelist sale: Pandawap offers the project the option to configure purchases that only allow the participation of users included in the whitelist.
- FCFS: This is a first come first serve method. project establishes the number of tokens to be sold while supplies last.
- Overraise: All users can participate in the purchase and pay within the specified time, and the project will allocate the amount you can buy according to the payment relationship, the excess money will be returned to you.
- LBP: Liquid Bootstrap Pool, also known as Dutch auctio. A Dutch auction is a market structure in which the price of the offered token is determined after taking all the offers to arrive at the highest price at which the total offer can be sold. auction price will decrease from highest to lowest.
Banknote exchange ratio: 50 PND / banknote
Single User Exchange Limit – No overall limit, but only 30 tickets can be exchanged at a time
user will get a random combination of 4 digits with each digit between 1-15, for example “4-7-10-13”
To win the lucky jackpot (50% of the entire lucky pool), users must match all 4 numbers on their ticket in exactly the same order as the 4 winning numbers.
If you miss all 4, you may still win a smaller prize. As long as you match 2 or more numbers in the correct order, you are guaranteed to win a prize.
Match all 4 numbers in exact order = win 50% of the pot (or split the pot if there is more than 1 winner).
Match 3 numbers in exact order = win or divide 20% of the pot.
Match 2 numbers in exact order = win or split 10% of the pot.
Burn the remaining 20% of the pot.
Please note that in the event that no entrant is able to match 3 numbers in any draw, the 20% allocated to the winners will be burned accordingly.
For example, if the last 4 winning numbers are “4-7-10-13”:
“7-4-13-10” = match 0
«4-7-10-13» = match the 4
«4-7-9-13» = matches 3
“5-8-10-13” = match 2
“4-8-9-13” = match 2
If no one wins the first prize in the current phase, 50% of the prize pool will automatically carry over to the next phase, so the prize pool in the next phase will be very rich.
Each full luck session is completed every 12 hours (2 per day), with the times for each as shown below:
3 a. M. – 2 p. M. (UTC)
3:00 p.m. M. At 2:00 a. M. (UTC)
An example of a lottery session that begins at 3 am (UTC) is as follows:
Phase 1: Ticket purchase (3 AM to 2 PM)
You have 11 hours to buy tickets.
lucky jackpot will accumulate at the top of the page with each ticket purchased.
Users will receive a ticket (composed of 4 digits) for every 50 PND paid.
Phase 2 – Lucky draw! (2 PM)
4 lucky winning numbers are drawn and will appear on the page.
Each participant’s winnings will be automatically calculated based on their ticket numbers and displayed on the page.
Users can claim earnings if they have them.
Users will also be able to see the lucky results: how many users matched the 4 numbers, 3 numbers and 2 numbers.
Phase 3 – Celebration and sharing (2 PM – 3 PM)
If you win, congratulations! Share with your friends or in our community groups.
next luck begins!
How are the banknote numbers extracted?
Luck aims to be completely random. Even though the delivered ticket numbers are determined by front-end logic, there is an extremely low chance that someone will be able to determine the 4 winning numbers in advance.
- first lucky number will be determined based on the remaining% 10 of a blockhash-encoded hash and the number of participating users on the entry deadline.
- second lucky number will be determined based on the remaining% 10 of a blockhash-encoded hash and the total balance of the pooled PND at the entry deadline.
- third lucky number will be determined based on the remaining 10% of a hash encoded by the blockhash and the timestamp of the last lottery participant on the registration deadline.
- fourth lucky number will be determined based on the remaining% 10 of a hash encoded by the blockhash and the difficulty of the block on the entry deadline.
Limited Edition NFT
PandaSwap will broadcast single or complete NFT sets on demand in the real world or due to certain events. Each NFT or set of NFTs will have its own theme and will perform a certain actual intention.
For example: as the name of our project, we hope that the digital currency industry can also contribute to the protection of nature and wildlife. refore, we can issue an NFT with the theme of ‘endangered wildlife’ and give it certain functions to make it valuable, part of the proceeds will be donated to wildlife protection organizations to make them realize the connection between the project and the real world. Each NFT presentation form will be created by art workers to ensure its uniqueness.
Launch pad for artwork
PandaSwap’s artwork launch pad will allow well-known artists to make their own real-world paintings on unique NFT tokens, then publish and auction them. When the NFT is sold, the artist will destroy the original painting in the real world. From then on, the artwork will only exist in NFT form.
platform also accepts digital artworks produced directly by digital artists and helps them distribute them.
NFT trading platform
PandaSwap’s NFT trading platform will allow users to actually own and trade this powerful new digital asset. An open liquidity market will help drive new economies like NFT, so we build a rich and integrated market for NFT digital assets and integrate a community of enthusiastic users, developers and creators.
PND Token Information:
- Ticker: PND
- String: OKEx String
PND is a platform governance token and is also a token that powers the PandaSwap ecosystem. PandaSwap’s economic caral will be based on PND, fare buyback, IFO destruction, NFT payment and other scenarios will use PND as the medium.
- Total supply: 1,000,000,000 PND
PND Token distribution plan:
- 40% Black Hole – Fiery Destruction (see Burn PND）
- 30% mining pool – use for liquidity mining and participation rewards
- 6% of the future mining pool: DAO will decide the new pools
- 3% DAO operation: marketing, cooperation, gifts …
- 12% provides liquidity: public sale (IDO or IEO), listing, dex liquidity
- 6% initial investors: investment capital, angel investors and private sale for initial startup (30% profit on mainnet launch, others launched over 6 months)
- 3% of project team: for long-term development (lock for 6 months, then release for one year)
PND Token Sale
- Seed round: 4%, $ 0.01
- Private sale: 2%, $ 0.015
- Public sale: 0.5%, $ 0.03
PND Token: Shared Total Supply of Multiple Chains
PND token offers a significant improvement over similar tokens currently on the market. In particular, there are many prominent blockchains like ETH, BSC, to name a few. Each of these chains has its own distinctive features and benefits.
To take advantage of these features and make their projects available to a wider range of users, most developers often have to deploy their projects across different chains.
In the process of cross-chain implementation, some developers effectively multiply their total supply of tokens. For example, if the original total supply on Chain A is 1 billion tokens, they indirectly add another 1 billion units by deploying it on Chain B, bringing the total supply to 2 billion tokens.
This leads to severe inflationary pressures that consequently reduce the value of tokens held by holders and investors across all chains.
We offer a significant improvement in this regard. Our token will be deployed across different chains, but its total supply will remain constant forever. We will implement automatic burning measures to ensure that the total amount of our token on each chain is one billion. You will never get over that.
Suppose we deploy 1 billion tokens on Chain A. When we move to deploy our token on Chain B, we will buy and destroy 500 million tokens, half the supply of tokens on original Chain A.
n we will proceed to mint the equivalent amount of the destroyed tokens in Chain B – 500 million.
In this way, we will keep the aggregate amount of tokens in circulation constant at 1 billion units.
This will help maintain deflationary pressures and create a relative scarcity as more people own our tokens. This will incentivize users to hold our token much longer as the value increases over time.
Auto-Farming PND Token.
In addition to earnings in the form of an increase in the market value of our token, our platform offers other avenues for users and investors to earn rewards while holding our token. Cardholders can earn rewards automatically through our built-in mechanism that charges a 1% fee on each PND transaction. se funds are then distributed to all token holders based on the percentage of tokens they own.
This will provide a two-way advantage as it will be a disincentive for weak hands and at the same time reward holders in the long run.
Burn PND Token.
PND token will have various deflationary characteristics that sustain its long-term market value. In terms of burned tokens, at startup we will send x% token to a black hole address, this part is called Cross-Chain Reserved Destruction. When we implement in other chains, that x% will be retrieved in other chains. On the other hand, the fee earned by the black hole will not be recovered, this part becomes Burning Destruction. This is our two-level token destruction mechanism.
For example, consider our total token supply is 1 billion and we send 400 million tokens to the black hole at startup. Subsequently, the black hole address will also get its own share of the 1% fee charged on each transaction as it technically contains tokens as well. If after a month, the black hole now has 410 million tokens, having earned 10 million tokens from the auto farming rewards. When we deploy tokens on the second chain, 400 million tokens will be recovered. 10 million profits from auto farming are actually burned and destroyed forever. If we need to deploy more than 400 million tokens on the second chain, we must buy back the tokens from the first chain and destroy them so that the same amount can be deployed on the second chain.
Continuing with this example, when we deploy on the 3rd chain, we also need to buy back the tokens from the 1st or 2nd chain and destroy them, so that the same amount can be deployed on the 3rd chain. But in any case, the transaction fee earned by the black hole address on each chain will be completely destroyed and never reset.
Cross-chain reserved destruction will effectively reduce supply on each blockchain, while fiery destruction will impose deflationary pressure on total circulation supply over time.
RoadMap PandaSwap (PND) token:
- Run on OKEx Chain mainnet
- PND token launch pad
- Open beta to test liquid mining
- Launch the data analysis module, providing open and transparent data in the chain.
- Develop a pledge module, deposit the PND to get a reward Open the PandaStarter platform to help the first projects of IDO safe
- Developing NFT functions, empowering PND ecology and obtaining dividends and governance based on NFT shareholders
- Boost project cooperation and open more LP mining pools to expand PND ecosystem
- Enhance the PandaStarter feature to make it a decentralized crowdfunding platform that includes IDO, auditing, blocking and liquidity blocking.
- Project expansion to multi-chain implementation (ETH, BSC, HECO, etc.)
- Develop the function of bridge between chains, make the mapping of various currencies of the chain, and provide technical assurance for the stable currency exchange platform.
- Develop the PandaLend loan platform and establish a complete business empire ecosystem of transactions + loans + investments
- Empower a multifaceted business caral, drive project cooperation, carry out DAO governance, establish a community management mechanism, and transition to decentralized operations.
How to buy PandaSwap (PND) Token?
Step 1 buy PandaSwap (PND) Token:
To buy PandaSwap (PND) Token, the first thing is to have OKT in Metamask and have the OKEX network configured, so here is a complete tutorial for you to do so:
- Tutorial add okex to metamask and buy OKT Token.
Step 2 buy PandaSwap (PND) Token:
first thing to do is go to the swap of this network, which is the following: PandaSwap
At first, a window should appear in which you would have to give token import. In case it does not appear, you have to add the token yourself and for that, here is the address of the contract:
- Okex Inu Contract: 0x8eAC9d49F71A9393eD38a619038e880c86d5745c
Well, now we will continue and we will have the option to exchange OKT for PandaSwap (PND) Token, so we will put the amount of OKT that we want to spend and we will exchange it.
And voila, we have already purchased PandaSwap (PND) Token and also in our Metamask Wallet.
I hope you liked the tutorial for buying this token and if so, share it with your friends.
moreRead also CoinsLoot (LOOT) Token What is it and how to buy this coin?