GTreasury survey shows progress on cararnization and growth trends of corporate treasury teams
Analysis of the analysis July 22, 2021
Treasury and risk management platform provider GTreasury has released a detailed global report detailing where finance and treasury teams are in the digital transformation, which technologies they are most excited about, and where resistance persists.
survey and report were developed in collaboration with the Strategic Treasurer and are available here: 2021 Treasury Technology Survey Report.
comprehensive 50-question survey on a wide variety of aspects of treasury technology planning, thinking, and implementation drew responses from hundreds of treasurers, treasury analysts, and other treasury and finance professionals from around the world and from all over the world. sectors.
Highlights from the 2021 Treasury Tech Research Report include:
- Significant growth is expected. Payment factories, cash aggregators and TMS solutions are expected to see growth of 35% to 45% over the next two years.
- APIs are becoming indispensable features. 73% of corporate treasury groups indicated that APIs are critical to their current processes. Machine learning capabilities are also attracting the attention of treasurers later in their cararnization efforts.
- gap between the importance of cash forecasts and reality is large. While forecasting cash is very important to 84% of treasurers, only 38% indicate that they are performing a high rate of accuracy.
- Fraud prevention gets more attention. Fraud prevention is a top goal for 77% when considering the application of new technologies in product development. Treasurers also report strong demand to integrate automation into fraud prevention processes.
- Resistance to formats remains. When comparing legacy formats with newer, richer formats like XML, Treasurers have shown surprisingly high levels of resistance to adoption.
Also read Bitcoin shows signs of life by rejecting more than $ 30,000
“Across continents and industries, treasurers are grappling with the best way to transform their treasury technology stack to make processes more efficient and effective and create visible value within their organizations,” said Pete Srejovic, Director. GTreasury Technology Department. “This survey provides a unique window into what excites and frustrates treasurers right now and how the industry is approaching transformation in a rapidly changing ecosystem. This is a must-read report for treasury and finance professionals. “
2021 Treasury Technology Survey report collected responses from March to April 2021, with more than 50 questions and more than 250 respondents. full survey with all the results and data is available for free download here. In addition, a webinar is offered offering an analysis of the report’s findings and featuring Srejovic and Craig Jeffery of Strategic Treasurer. available here.
Share this article
Do the sharing thing
About the Author
Read more about the author
Analytics Insight is an influential platform dedicated to insights, trends and opinions from the world of data-driven technologies. Monitor the developments, recognitions and achievements of Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Analytics companies around the world.
More from Analytics Insight