In this article we will talk about DungeonSwap and DND Token, a game that is in the top NFT games and that is based on the Binance Smart Chain network. Today on this website we are going to give you the information about the game in Spanish and we are also going to explain how to buy DND Token.
Very soon we will make a more complete guide.
DungeonSwap (DND) Summary
- We are dedicated to contributing to the construction of a sustainable, user-centered and entertaining decentralized ecosystem.
- We are building a decentralized tabletop RPG-style web game on Binance Smart Chain with yield farming and NFT features.
- Tokenomics are healthy, we have a long-term total supply of 10,000,000 DND tokens and we burn the tokens through a gambling mechanism, so in the long run your DND Token (the DungeonSwap coin) will only become more valuable.
- Our unique feature beyond performance farming are the games called ” Dungeon” and “Boss Battleground” which the development team is working very hard to develop and target to serve as a long-term feature that generates user satisfaction along with financial gains.
Background and motivation of DungeonSwap (DND) Token.
value of yield farming should be more than just farming
Since the advent of Defi and Yield Farming, we’ve been thinking about a few simple questions: How would the money come out of nowhere? Why would these tokens be worth anything in the first place?
For many this is still an open question and many people just don’t bother to answer or even think about this question as long as they are making a large sum of money from these performance farms. But we are asking for something more than this.
We believe that if we want to survive in the long term, and even in a potential bear market, we must do something that people would make stick around not only for the financial gain, but also to have entertainment / satisfaction from the activities they do on such Dapps. To put it simply, we believe that fun is equally important to financial gain!
RPG and dungeon adventure theme
We are lovers of games and role-playing games and hope that we can fully enjoy traditional yield farming where people only focus on profit.
Each user could join the adventure by playing as if the character was theirs and together tied to their crypto wallet, and they can augment their characters by joining dungeon adventures, fighting boss battles and of course also joining performance farming, all of it. in a decentralized way.
What kind of game are we building and why
We still remember that in the early 2000s, there were many games where players can create their RPG characters, fight monsters, earn treasures, and interact with other players. Most of these games were presented mainly in the form of texts with few graphics and little animation. We call them “web games.”
A characteristic of these games is that they are games that do not need many decisions, and a major source where players gained satisfaction mainly from the fact that they saw their characters grow.
This really was echoed in many mobile games and today, where players essentially “harvest” every day (by clicking “harvest” buttons on their mobile phone games, no matter what they are called) to realize the increase. of your character’s stats. So we are putting together the mechanism where “satisfaction comes from watching your character grow” and ” a real financial reward”, which of course comes from the performance cultivation mechanism and Defi.
With the above considerations, the game we are building will contain the following unsurts:
- A web-based game that is easy to play and understand, primarily relying on text to narrate the flow of the game, exactly like a tabletop RPG.
- rewards / result of the game will be in terms of DND and NFT tokens that are financial in nature for the user to receive, in addition to a collection of art, they will serve as a utility (e.g. weapon / shield / magic) that will help the users with in-game performance.
- funding source of the economic reward for DND game will be (1) the entry fee of the game of other players (2) the deposit fees of agricultural production, and also (3) developer, while the reward of NFT will be created and shipped to players for free.
Read also Sign up on the Gods Play-to-Earn server
DND Token Financial Strategy :
Most (if not all) Yield Farms do not have a maximum supply of tokens, the reason is said to be ‘keeping the incentive to produce farmers’, which is essentially a big concern when the user decides to bet or invest in said tokens .
That also makes investing in the liquidity pool short-term because people just worry about more and more tokens being produced and therefore their own holding will be worth less and less over time. So the question arises whether it is possible to produce a token that has the maximum supply while at the same time maintaining the incentive? Although it seems counterintuitive, the answer is yes, if we can come up with a systematic way to govern and control the token in the long term.
Generation and combustion mechanism so that we can, at the same time, (1) maintain an attractive performance and (2) Have a maximum limit for the token. refore, we decided that the DND token should have a maximum supply. In that, we have developed a projection caral (inspired by the Logistics Growth Model) for the long-term total supply of the DND token. This caral is adopted for many real-world projection use cases, such as ecology, demographics, and even COVID-19 cases. And the way we achieve a total long-term balance between growth and burning is through increased gambling activities like a burning of chips. Mechanism that will eventually compensate for the reward gained from yield farming.
game functions, which is the main feature of DungeonSwap, are described in the “Dungeon Swap Features” section. For details of the caral token projection, see the project’s github link (https://github.com/dungeonswap/WhitePaper/blob/main/DungeonSwap_Tokenomics_202104.xlsx).
That means that the financial gain generated through long-term yield farming will inevitably decrease over the course of the development of this project. So the way to maintain user momentum (and of course the price of the DND token) will then be through the gaming experience. We aim that the product life cycle will cover the initial stage in which users obtain their satisfaction mainly from the financial incentive, and then a later stage where the gaming experience contributes to greater satisfaction being the core of overall satisfaction, which illustrated below:
DND token ecosystem
It is about the discussion on how to make the DND Token ecosystem sustainable. Where NFTs are originally given to users for free (and will give users an edge in their gaming experience), these NFTs will essentially help users earn more DND tokens during their gaming experiences, so it is reasonable deduce that they will be worth some financial value.
Our goal is to have a secondary market for NFTs where users could benefit from trading these NFTs, including the purpose of the collection and the financial reward of the game. However, these will attract additional external funds to the ecosystem and therefore contribute to the growth of DungeonSwap together with DND Token. An illustration covering the cash flow and secondary market is illustrated below:
Token distribution caral (or «Tokenomics»)
▪ Below is the simplified illustration of «Tokenomics» as we are familiar with:
▪ Long term:
▪ maximum long-term DND supply will be 10,000,000. ▪ generation of DND will be governed with reference to the logistic growth caral where there is a balance between the gains from yield agriculture and the burning of tokens.
▪ Short term:
▪ short-term generation rate of the DND token will be between 1 ~ 3 DND per block depending on user activity and market reaction ▪ 90.91% of the reward will be sent directly to the yield producers. ▪ 9.09% of the reward will be sent to the developer’s address for the following purpose:
Read also BOMB CRYPTO NFT (BCOIN) Token Guide. How to play and buy?
– ▪ Future partnership fund and public listing – ▪ Additional gaming experience reward – ▪ Development team fund
▪ Initial currency
▪ re is an initial mintage of 500,000 DND (5% of the total supply) for the initial supply of liquidity. We would burn unused DND Token during the launch phase. Part of the remaining DND token would be distributed to the public as an airdrop for marketing initiatives or for public listing.
Dungeon Swap Features
Dungeon Swap has currently produced / planned the following products:
- Trading Market (Exchange) 2. Source of Liquidity (adding liquidity) 3. Fantasy Farm (agricultural production) 4. Alchemist’s Pool (Stake Pool) 5. Dungeon (New Features) 6. Boss Battleground (New Features)
first full version of Dungeon Swap will cover the following 6 products. first 4 products (Trading Market, Cash Source, Fantasy Farm, Althemist’s Pool) are the re-theme of the original PancakeSwap service in the fantasy RPG.
It will perform as well as any performance agricultural service without much modification. swap feature will take advantage of the PancakeSwap service.
” Dungeon” and “Boss Battleground” are the core competencies of DungeonSwap. which will be described below:
▪Basic gameplay and idea
▪ ” Dungeon” serves as a new and independent product from the original yield growing system. By nature, “rogue” is a web game where users start from the first level of the dungeon.
At each level of the dungeon, players are faced with different enemies, and are simply given options between “attack”, “special attack” and “escape”, essentially translating into probability variations between winning and rewarding and the amount that bet on battle. Players can choose to ‘fight or flight’, they can go deeper into the dungeon and fight more enemies and rack up more rewards, or keep their reward and exit the game so they don’t risk losing all of their rewards by losing a battle at that level. game in development is illustrated below:
▪ First game reward: DND Token and its source of funds
▪ Payment for the dungeon game, in the form of DND Token, will be earned from (1) other players’ entry fee to the dungeon and any additional fees injected (2) Yield farming deposit fees, and (3 ) Developer funds in case of special campaign. Financial rewards will be one of the main motivations users will choose to play and join Dungeon.
▪ 2nd reward of the game: NFT as equipment and magic and the secondary market
▪ Equipment (in NFT form) can be awarded to the user after each battle randomly. NFTs that users possess would have a positive effect on the outcome of battles (and even a different combination of the NFTs could result in different effects), all of this translates to the advantage over defeating a monster in the dungeon and you get the rewards.
formula for the effect of such NFTs on the outcome of the battle will be designed on the principle of simplifying things in order to minimize gas consumption in the chain. Some teams in development are illustrated below:
Third reward: user satisfaction
▪ re will be no doubt that actual financial gain serves as an important motivation for users to choose to participate in ” Dungeon.” However, we also aim to offer story and narrative unsurts where users can truly enjoy the adventurer experience and to enjoy the entire gameplay process. As we have insisted, this is the only way to make users stick around for the long haul.
▪ “Boss battleground” is a lottery variation of Pancake Swap, in a way that it is mimicking the situation where users fight a boss together and the few who managed to “kill the boss” are the winners and will share the reward . main difference between the boss battlefield and the swap lottery is that NFTs will play a role in the process, which users have obtained from ” Dungeon.”
Read also Gamee G-Bots pre-sale arrives in November
NFTs, in general, will increase the chances of users to get “Extra Reward”.
To avoid discouraging non-NFT users from participating in “Boss’s Battleground”, you will aim to be in a separate group that is funded separately.
Participating in the boss battle will also result in a chance to be rewarded with NFT gear in a similar way to ” Dungeon.”
How to buy DungeonSwap (DND) Token?
Next we are going to provide you with a simple tutorial so that you can easily buy DungeonSwap (DND) Token .
- Well then I leave you a tutorial on how to buy it, you can buy it through Pancakeswap or poocoin.app, we will do it from pancakeswap and in case you don’t know, we need to have a portfolio either from trustwallet or metamask, in this case I I use metamask.
- Here you have a tutorial on how to create a portfolio in metamask:
Tutorial create metamask account
- Once we have our portfolio of metamask created, what we have to do is copy our address as indicated by the arrow and put it with the network of Binance Smart Chain.
- To put it with the Binance SmartChain network we have to do the following:
- Where it says “MAIN ETHERUM NETWORK” you give it and then you add “custom network” and you put the following:
Network name: Smart Chain New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/ ChainID: 56 Symbol: BNB Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
- n you have to copy the Metamask address and have it on that network.
FIRST STEP TO BUY DungeonSwap (DND) Token
- To buy DungeonSwap (DND) Token
- we are going to need BNB, which is the currency of binance, since this token works through its network. so the first thing will be to register here to enter binance and be able to buy BNB.
Next we have to go buy crypto and we have to select BNB to buy it, in this case I do it with Euros and with a debit or credit card.
- Once the bnb are bought, we go to our Binance wallet and we hit SPOT and we go down until we see BNB and we hit “Withdraw” or “Withdraw”.
- n on the next page that will come out, we have to paste our metamask address and put the BSC network and we would already have the BNB in our metamask portfolio.
SECOND STEP TO BUY DungeonSwap (DND) Token
- first thing will be to go to pancake swap: Pancake
- When we get to pancake swap we have to connect our metamask portfolio with the binance smart chain network and then put the DungeonSwap (DND) Token at the bottom, although it should automatically exit, if not paste the following contract in the Token part: 0x14c358b573a4cE45364a3DBD84BBb4Dae87af034
In the following image I show you:
- Once the token is added, we simply have to put the amount of bnb that we want to exchange for DungeonSwap (DND) Token
- and voila, it would be bought and in our metamask portfolio.
PRICE DungeonSwap (DND) Token LIVE.
price of the token can be seen in the following link: Price