Chiliz is a way of symbolizing the sports and entertainment sectors in a way that creates a platform for fan participation. What does that really mean? Most sports clubs make money selling television rights, merchandise, and ticket receipts (game tickets). Chiliz offers an additional new way for sports clubs to make money by involving their fans in some club management decisions. Clubs can vote on any minor administrative decision they choose and allow their fans to have a say in these matters. So fans basically pay some small amounts of $ to say on some small management decisions. If you don’t see why people would pay for this, it’s obvious that you’ve never been a fan of any sports club
re are already many clubs lined up for Chilliz’s services, mainly football (soccer) clubs like AC Milan, PSG, Manchester City, Juventus, Roma, Atlético de Madrid, Barcelona … y also have a contract with the UFC and some plans to expand into basketball and different electronic sports.
cryptoshitcompra.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Chiliz-ecosistema-lider-en-criptografia-deportiva-y-de-nterentación.jpg »alt =» »class =» wp-image-4121 ″ width = » 776 ″ height = »476 ″ />
Two key platforms that make up Chiliz
first is partners.com which is a crowd management platform. This is a platform that allows the participation of the aforementioned fans in the decisions of the clubs. Do so using your $ chiliz Token NFT. Fans use their $ chiliz ERC-20 tokens to vote, which are executed through a smart contract on the partner platform. re, of course, you can buy a unique fan token that is linked to a specific club (so not only the $ chiliz token but also a specific club token like this one). Keeping that token gives you the right to vote on different management decisions, but also some other benefits such as discounts on your sporting goods and some specific benefits such as getting a signed shirt or even meeting a player.
Read also Genopets combines physical activity with games to play
re are 6 different functions on the Partners platform:
- It is an entry point for cryptography: with your credit card you can buy $ chiliz with which you can buy your club’s token.
- trading section: you can buy a particular fan token
- voting for the fans who actually own the fan tokens
- resulting in some merchandise discounts and other benefits by having more fan tokens
- Feature like Pokemon GO that lets you chase $ chiliz tokens using VR feature, find the coin and get it for free
- access the Clothes – tool used by sports clubs to see how much demand there is for their fan card (potential)
Or the second unsurt of the $ Chiliz ecosystem is the Chiliz Exchange. It is an exchange that allows trading between different fan tokens with the main focus on the $ chiliz ($ CHZ) token as it is the main trading pair. This is the place where you won’t pay any fees for trading fan chips, so it’s always best to trade them here despite being present on Binance and other exchanges.
4 different ecosystem tokens
- Fan Chips – these are the tokens that allow you to vote and grant benefits to the particular sports club. Some of the biggest football (soccer) clubs with millions of fans are already part of it, as we mentioned. While it is still early, reports say that clubs already earn a few million dollars a year from their fan tokens. re’s even a fan token offering (FTO) – launcher designed for collaborations and projects with the particular fan token. A more interesting feature is the recording of fan chips: the better the computer works, the more chips are burned and the price increases. You can see all about fan token prices at Fan Token Rank.
- Chiliz Token ($ CHZ) – this is the ERC 20 and BEP 2 token. This is the fuel of the ecosystem. Use it for everything from buying fan chips to FTO. In the future, it will even be possible to buy game tickets with him and they may offer exclusive VIP experiences to their holders.
- Wardrobe sheets – if a club wants to join the ecosystem, send the application to Chiliz. y open a “closet” where fans can place their $ CHZ tokens during the 120-day period and exchange them for closet tokens. If the fan token is released, the locker tokens will be exchanged for fan tokens (+ 10% cashback of $ CHZ) which are almost always worth more than $ CHZ. If the fan token is not released, just get your tokens back.
- Chilliz ERC-1155 NFT-s – Members teamed up with Enjin to create ETH-based NFT collections for partner clubs. y also recently announced a partnership with the chain which should help them coin their NFT-s in real time, meaning they can react to an actual sporting event (like setting an important goal) and create limited edition NFT-s to commemorate. that event.
Read Also Giving Immutable ETH Instead Of IMX To American Players
If you are a sports fan, Chiliz seems to be the way to go with its already incredible partnerships and the potential to be an important part of all sports clubs in all sports around the world.