Axie Infinity focuses on doing battles in the Arena and in Adventure cara. To be good in battle, you will need to learn the basics. se are:
- Class benefits
Each Axie has six body parts: Eyes, Ears, Horn, Mouth, Back, and Tail. Four of these body parts give him his specific Axie abilities:
For example, if your Axie has “Goldfish” as the back of the body, then you can use “Quick Escape” in battle.
This means that you will be able to tell what abilities an Axie has by observing parts of the body. Each part of the body is linked to an ability, for which you will receive an ability card when you are in a battle with that Axie.
A Skill Card will show you three statistics:
- Energy: energy it will cost to play this card. You start with 3 energies and gain 2 energies each turn.
- Attack: amount of damage a card does.
- Armor: amount of damage you can block.
In addition to statistics, some cards also have an “Effect” that distinguishes it from other letters.
cryptoshitcompra.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/1627124033_248_Axie-Infinity-Combat-Guide-games-de-LYNNYL.png »alt =» »class =» wp-image-405 ″ />
This card shows the “Quick Escape” ability on the back of “Goldfish’s” body. It costs 1 energy and gives Axie 110 damage and 20 shields. effect will give the Axie a speed buff for 2 rounds when attacked.
Each skill will generate 2 cards for your deck. Each team has 3 axes, with 4 skills. This means that you have 8 cards per Axie, with a total of 24 letters in a deck.
Read also Enjin Coin Network (ENJ) Token, What it is, how to buy and how it works
2. Class benefits
Axie class is important for combat, because each class is weak and strong compared to other classes. Axie with the class advantage will deal 15% additional damage. Axie with the class debuff will deal 15% less damage. For example, an Axie-class bird deals 15% additional damage to an Axie-class beast.
Also, when an Axie of a certain class uses a card of his own class, he gains a 10% bonus to attack and shield. For example, an Axie plant that plays a plant card will receive an additional 10% attack / shield.
It is important to note that these bonuses accumulate. An Axie Beast that uses a Beast card against a plant target will deal 25% more (10% + 15%) damage.
re are 4 stats in the game, health, morale, skill, and speed.
- Health: amount of damage your Axie can take before being defeated.
- Morale: Morale increases the chance of a critical hit. It also makes the entry in the last place more likely and adds more “ticks” in the last place.
- Ability: Ability adds damage when an Axie plays multiple cards at once (combo). Bonus damage is calculated as follows: (card attack * ability) / 500.
- Speed: Speed determines the order of rotation. fastest attacks attack first. Speed also reduces the chances of an Axie being critically hit. If two Axes have the same speed, the attack order is determined as follows: High Speed> Low HP> High Skill> High Morale> Low Fighter ID.
Also Read How to Play MyMasterWar – Beginner’s Guide
An Axie’s stats depend on two variables: its class and its body parts. For example, the basic stats for an Aquie Axie (body) are: 39 HP, 39 Speed, 35 Abilities, and 27 Morale. Each card will add statistics by type:
- Aquatic: +3 speed, +1 HP
- Beast: +3 morale, +1 speed
- Bird: +3 speed, +1 morale
- Erro: +3 morale, +1 CV
- Plant: +3 HP, +1 Morale
- Reptile, +3 hp, +1 speed
HP Class Speed Moral Ability Aquatic 39 39 35 27 Beast 31 35 31 43 Bird 27 43 35 35 Erro 35 31 35 39 Plant 43 31 31 35 Reptile 39 35 31 35 Sunrise 35 35 39 31 Sunset 43 39 27 31 Mech 31 39 43 27
When the battle begins, you start with 3 Energy and 6 cards. You have 60 seconds to select cards for your turn.
speed determines the order of rotation. This means that the fastest Axie will attack first. If two axes have the same speed, the attack order is determined by: Low HP> High Skill> High Morale> Low Fighter ID. You will see the turn order at the top of the screen when you are in battle.
Once your cards are selected, the battle will begin.
- Shield is applied immediately when cards are chosen
- Effects apply when the Axie attacks during its turn
- Lovers of speed that affect attack order apply next turn
Axies will attack the closest target, except when they are using an effect ability to choose another target. For example, ‘Dark Swoop’ will target the enemy team’s fastest ax:
Read also Gameswap (GSWAP) Token What is it, how to buy and price games-by-LYNNYL.png »alt =» »class =» wp-image-406 ″ />
3.1. Combo and chain
O Chain buff occurs when multiple Axes use an ability card of the same class. Chains add a shield buff to these axes.
A Combo occurs when an Axie uses more than 2 ability cards in a round. Combos add damage.
3.2. Last place
If an Axie’s health is depleted, it will die or enter Last Place. A high morale Axie makes entry into late position more likely and adds more “ticks” to late position.
Icon Name Description Attack Increases the next attack by 20% (stackable). Morale up Increases morale by 20% for the next round (stackable). Accelerate Increase speed by 20% for the next round (stackable). Lovers