Aavegotchi has announced the date to buy a new Gotchis

Aavegotchi has announced the official date for Haunt 2, which will arrive on August 26 at 14:00 UTC until August 29 at 14:00 UTC. Players and collectors will participate in a purchase auction. developers believe that this is a “fairer, more fun and even profitable” way for participants to try to buy a Gotchi.

Haunt 2 was approved by the Aavegotchi community last month and we now know the exact date it will start: August 29 14:00 UTC. Anyone who wants to participate must have a number of GHST tokens in the polygon network. auction will take place at aavegotchi.com/auction.

A total of 80% of the new supply for Haunt 2 will be auctioned, while the remaining 20% ​​will be distributed through the ticket raffle. Haunt 2 auction will launch 12,000 new portals, which are used to summon new Gotchis. Additionally, there will be a minimum of 36 dazzling changing rooms. y will not sell potions during Haunt 2, unlike the previous event.

You can view these Gotchis as wallets full of crypto tokens. developers have announced three new “spirit forces” as part of Haunt 2: amWBTC, amWETH, and amMATIC. This adds up to seven spirit forces in total, but the remaining four spirit forces will be unique to Haunt 1 Gotchis.

cryptoshitcompra.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Aavegotchi-ha-announced-the-date-to-buy-a-new-Gotchis.png »alt =» »width =» 530 ″ height = »253 ″ />

See or full media post for more details on the sale.

What is Aavegotchi?

Aave is the Finnish word for ghost. An Aavegotchi is a beautiful pixelated ghost that has various features. First, there are financial guarantees that support the existence of the little ghost. Also, these ghosts have random traits, can wear clothing and other items, and have a certain level of rarity. You might see an Aavegotchi ghost as a cararn piggy bank that generates interest while carrying pixelated items. money that supports the ghost will always be there. And adding rare NFT devices increases its performance and thus makes it more valuable.

Read also Complete Guide 0xUniverse Game. What is it and how to play?

With GHST, Aavegotchi has a recently announced green governance token. Users can buy GHST through Uniswap and other exchanges, or the Aavegotchi platform. You buy GHST using DAI and you need some Aave aTokens, like aDAI for example. n you have to spend GHST to get a portal, which will give you a small Aavegotchi. Owners can use this little ghost in games, sell them for a profit, or burn them to get the money backing their existence.

more

Related Posts

© 2024 Cryptocoin Budisma.net